Nov 24, 2010
Oct 13, 2010
- When wearing jewelry, please use care while dressing and undressing. Watch those snags.
- H2O and fine jewelry really don't mix so keep your personal adornments from getting in contact with water (or other liquids).
- Perfume, hairspray and similar stuff are great for prettying us up...but not our jewelry.
- Take it off, your jewelry that is, prior to participating in sports or similar vigorous activities.
- Do you wear your jewelry when you sleep because you love it so much? Ooops, please don't!
- When cleaning to remove fingerprints, makeup, dirt or light grease, use a microfiber or 100% cotton cloth and gently wipe the jewelry. Many types of jewelry, such as those made of beads, semi-precious stones or fibers, should not be soaked in any liquids.